Image Map

June 7, 2010

Baby's First Bathing Suit


After spending all weekend in the pool (and in the process suffering from a sunburn), I couldn't resist buying this cute little bathing suit at Target. Andrew and I went on Saturday to buy more noodles (see picture below) for the pool and this little yellow suit caught my eye. Of course Andrew was the reasonable one and said, "Kim, the baby doesn't need a bathing suit yet." So I resisted. Until, of course, he went to work today. I found a reason to go to Target and how could I possibly resist a second time? Every baby girl needs a cute yellow bathing suit, right?

Here is a picture of me enjoying our new noodles. I am literally obsessed with them! They come in every color and you can sit or lie on them in the water and you float. Amaaaaazing! Now I just need to remember to use more sunscreen next time.

No comments: