Image Map

June 1, 2010

Andrew Has Good Genes!


The last couple weeks I have been thinking about ideas for the baby shower. I decided I wanted to get baby pictures of both Andrew and I so that everyone could see how cute we were. Although I didn't realize just how cute Andrew was! Look at that adorable dimpled chin.

Here he is reading the paper. I hope our little baby takes after him in the brains department.

This one is my favorite - look how cute he is! The Cahn's have some good genes. Hopefully they won't be passed up on our little girl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kim,
It`s Aunt Marcia I have been following your blog and I can`t wait to see my new little great niece.I love watching your belly grow!! Love,Aunt Marcia

kimmie said...

Aunt Marcia!! I'm soooo glad you like the blog and I'm so happy you have been following it. I can't wait to see you at the baby shower! We can't wait for you and Uncle Mike to meet our little girl.
xoxo, Kim :)