Image Map

May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend - Sex and the City



After brunch I decided it was too gorgeous outside to sit in the house. I threw on my polka dot bikini and made the most of the sunshine. The baby bump is getting bigger and my bikinis are getting smaller!



After a few hours of sunbathing Crissy, Ayslinn, Christine, Molly, and I put on our stilettos and went to see Sex and the City 2 at the Arclight. It was such a fun girly movie with the BEST fashion. I mean, some of the outfits were terrible, but some were simply amazing. I think the baby liked it too because she was kicking up a storm.

After the movie we all had dinner at Bulan Thai. The food is sooo yummy and surprisingly cheap. The only problem: No Booze! Thankfully it isn't a problem for me anymore.

1 comment:

Doug E Fresh said...

Kimmie - baby no like movies - too much noise. Imagine being in a balloon and listening to loud music - very irritating :)