Image Map

May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me Part 3



After a great day at work I went home to tart it up for my birthday dinner. Granted I wore the exact same thing I wore to work - just threw on a little extra glitter. Andrew made reservations at Boa because I was craving the spaghetti with kobe meatballs. Since the Soho House is in the same complex we met Lotus there for a non alcoholic drink beforehand. I had a blackberry mojito that was out of this world. Unfortunately the photo booth section was closed for a private party! They don't allow pictures inside, hence the valet photo with Lotus.

After the Soho House we went to Boa for our dinner and it was delicious. I had another blackberry mojito - and I think I've found my new drink of choice. By 9:45pm I was ready to go home and get into bed. For the first time ever, all the birthday excitement wore me out!

No comments: