Image Map

April 3, 2010

Kimmie Takes a Trip to the ER



Wednesday night I wasn't feeling too hot, but I figured it was just my normal "night sickness". Although when I woke up the next morning I felt worse. I couldn't keep breakfast down and for the rest of the day I continued tossing my cookies. I left work early and still felt terrible. Andrew took me to the ER around 7pm since I was so dehydrated. After a saline drip and 2 rounds of anti-nausea meds I was still throwing up. Thankfully the doctor gave me an ultrasound so we could check on Andrew Jr. Everything looked fine with the baby so that was a relief.


We were discharged around 1:30am and I was so happy to go home. I woke up the next morning feeling so much better. Turns out that 6 other people at work got sick as well! As much as I feel for all the people that got sick - it was nice to know that it wasn't just me "being pregnant".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what?????