Image Map

August 23, 2015

Moodboard - House


Andrew and I have been decorating the house for months - but there are still a few more things that we need. In all honesty….I think it might take a lifetime to fill this house! For Andrew's birthday I got him the bookcase below. We were going to make one, but in the end we decided to splurge for something nicer! Now I need to buy some coffee table art books to fill it!
I bought a beautiful set of vintage end tables and lamps a few weeks ago.  I want to get another set for our guest bedroom. The lamp above is from West Elm - don't you just love the little pop of wood? It's much harder to find a pair of matching bedside tables. I'm in the market for teak ones. We'll see if I can find them! I've also been trying to add a lot of living plants around the house. We have all of these amazing built in planters everywhere and Carolyn is going to help me plant ferns and succulents (I'll do a blog entry about that later).  I've also been on the lookout for cool mid century knick knacks. I recently found the brass swans and wooden candle holders on ebay. I'm still looking for some wood carved animals. 

No comments: