Image Map

January 14, 2014

New Years Resolution #1 - Cook More



I've had a lot of New Years resolutions over the years.  I'm not proud to admit that I haven't really stuck with any of them. I'm hoping this year will be a little different! New Years resolution #1 - COOK MORE. I'm off to a pretty good start so far. All last week I got up early and made breakfast for our little family. First up - Eggs in Toast. Super easy and quick. But the best part was that Olive actually ate it!


The next morning I made breakfast cupcakes. Also a quick and easy recipe. I thought they were pretty good, but Olive wasn't a huge fan. She liked them without the cream cheese/jam frosting.


Over the next couple days I made stuffed french toast, rainbow pancakes, and scrambled eggs. I even made a sweet ricotta pasta as a snack one day! The craziest part about the whole thing is that I've actually enjoyed it. I'm moving on to more elaborate meals next week.  Wish me luck!

*A special thanks to Auntie Lindsay for the awesome cookbook she got me for X-mas. I plan on using it all next week!

No comments: