Image Map

May 1, 2013

The Co-op



Today we met Georgia and Michelle at an indoor playground in the Valley called the Co-op. We both like trying new places and our girls love it too.


This place had a tall spiral slide with a ball pit that looked like so much fun! 


There was even a bouncy house that the girls could jump in. It was all fun and games until we saw a little boy throw up. Because the stomach flu is going around - we wasted no time in getting the girls washed up and going into the other room to have some snacks. Call me crazy - but if my kid was sick I would stay home.  I wouldn't be taking them to an indoor playground where a bunch of little munchkins are!


We ended our morning with a lollipop. They are Olive's absolute favorite. I hate to admit it, but we sometimes use them to bribe her. Are we terrible parents, or what?

No comments: