Image Map

May 5, 2013

Last Date Night.....For Awhile


Last night Andrew and I had (what I can only assume will be)  our last date night. I made reservations at a new restaurant in Century City called Hinoki and the Bird


We had both been wanting to try it for awhile but they are closed on Sundays - which is when we normally do our date nights. Thankfully, my mom took Olive so that we could enjoy our last weekend together before Buster arrives.     


The food was delicious. We started with the lobster roll, pumpkin toast, and an escarole salad. Then miso marinated skirt steak and a sweet potato with creme fresh, lardon, and sweet peppers.


All in all - I think we both enjoyed it and would definitely go back! Unfortunately, it will probably be awhile since I think Buster is coming any day now.


After dinner we went and saw Iron Man 3. The movie was great - although I had contractions almost the entire time. But alas....baby Buster was not ready make his big screen debut.

No comments: