Image Map

December 31, 2011

Merry Merry Christmas!



For the last couple of years Andrew and I have spent Christmas in Los Angeles. Now that we have Olive we figured it was best to alternate between families for the holidays each year. I have to admit that I loved having a quiet Christmas at our house last year. There is nothing better than snuggling in bed with the loves of my life. Christmas in Sacramento is a close second though and I was happy to spend this year with my family.


The best part of my day was when my mom surprised me with a ring my grandmother had made for her. It was always my favorite piece of jewelry and now I can wear it every day. I absolutely LOVE it!


All in all, it was a great Christmas. I'm so thankful for all the special people in my life. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have an amazing family and a wonderful group of friends. Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: