Image Map

August 14, 2011

Sweet Little Angel


For the most part, all of my blog entries are about what Olive and I do on a daily basis.  This one is to express how grateful and happy I am to have her in my life.  It is so crazy how your priorities shift after you have a baby.  Before - I loved going to the newest, coolest restaurants.  Now we look for places that are kid friendly and the meal doesn't take more than 30-40 minutes.  Before I used to buy clothes on a weekly basis for myself and now everything I purchase is for Olive!

In all seriousness, she has changed my life for the better.  I'm learning so much more about myself and how I want to be as a parent.  Of course I will make mistakes - but I want to be the best mom I can be.  She deserves it.  She truly is the most amazing little baby I have ever met. And I'm not just saying that because she is mine.  Okay.....maybe just a little.


No comments: