Image Map

April 26, 2011

Easter with the Oliveira's


Saturday morning we got up early to drive to Gustine to spend Easter with the Oliveira's.  Even though it was early, we still only managed to leave the house a little before 11am!  We were originally planning on flying to Sacramento and spending the holiday with my Aunt Sharon's family in Petaluma.  Unfortunately my Uncle Joe got sick and they had to cancel. We decided we would still make the trip and spend it at Nana and Papas.  I'm not going to lie - it was a looooooong drive that we probably won't be doing again.  It is so much easier to fly.  Although it was definitely worth it to see everyone.


Believe it or not - this is the only picture I took the entire weekend.  We had pizza at Perry's on Saturday night with Nana, Papa, Aunt Marcia, and Uncle Mike.  Then Sunday morning - an Easter Egg hunt with Alison and Emma.  Then a delicious meal before we had to get back on the road. Aunt Marcia's macaroni salad was to die for.  Sooooooo delish.  I need to get that recipe so I can make it for all our pool parties this summer!

No comments: